The promised updates have now been released by Fujifilm for the GFX 50s, X-T20 and the X-T2.
The updates for the X-T2 are listed below
1) New AF tracking algorithm for moving subject. Thanks to the newly developed image recognition algorithm, the update enhances AF-C to track moving subjects twice as fast as previous firmware. In addition, the update also enhances tracking to be able to capture up to 50% smaller moving subjects than before.
2) Support “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” for Macintosh (Windows to follow in the New year)
3) Improve radio flash controller usability The upgrade allows users to shoot with compatible third-party studio flash in high-speed sync. or TTL mode via their radio controllers.
4) Support for backup/restore of camera settings via “FUJIFILM X Acquire” Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X Acquire” allows users to backup/restore camera settings to/from a file. Copying all camera settings from one camera to another is available.
5) Support for “Instax SHARE SP-3” Additionally,” Instax SHERE SP-3” has become compatible with this camera.
6) RGB histogram display and highlight warning If you press the function button allocated to the histogram, RGB histogram and highlight warning (High brightness portion will blink.) are displayed.
7) The phenomenon is fixed that exposure compensation is not correctly reflected to the brightness of live view on LCD and EVF when ISO setting is “AUTO”, exposure compensation is “C” and it is changed by the command dial.
You can get the Fujifilm X-T2 Firmware update here.